Journey to Leadership Awards Nominations
Each year, Ventura County Leadership Academy (VCLA) looks to honor those who make a positive impact on our community and helps us live our mission of “Connecting People and Issues to Strengthen Our County”.
To submit a nomination, please complete the form below. Nomination criteria and categories include:
- Alumni of the Year is recognized as a leader or emerging leader in the Ventura County community and is a graduate of the VCLA program
- Business of the Year models a culture of community support through economic development and charitable work utilizing creativity and innovation as a business leader
- Educational Leader of the Year guides and prepares talents and energies through educational leadership that demonstrates and promotes equity, diversity and academic excellence
- Non-Profit Leader of the Year is recognized for outstanding and sustained accomplishments advancing a public benefit mission, engages the community, and has a reputation of excellence
- Public Sector Leader of the Year is recognized for her/his outstanding accomplishments and reputation of excellence in providing services to the Ventura County community
Nominations for the 2024 Journey to Leadership Awards Luncheon are due Friday, November 17, 2023.
You are welcome to submit multiple nominations, but must each nomination must be submitted separately.
The awards luncheon will be held on Thursday, April 25, 2024 at the Serra Center in Camarillo. The honoree must be able to attend.