Journey to Leadership Awards Luncheon
DATE AND TIME
Thursday, April 18, 2019
11:30 AM – 1:30 PM PDT
JOURNEY TO LEADERSHIP, the Annual Awards Luncheon of Ventura County Leadership Academy (VCLA), recognizes outstanding community leaders for their contributions to Ventura County.
Are you interested in sponsoring this event?
Would you like to place a congratulatory ad for an honoree in the event program?
Please join us as we honor:
- Educational Leader of the Year: Dr. J. Jacob Jenkins & Dr. Jaime Hannans, CSUCI
- Public Sector Leader of the Year: Jim Friedl, General Manager, Conejo Recreation & Park District
- Alumni of the Year: Pattie Braga, Cohort XVII
- Non-Profit Leader of the Year: Vanessa Bechtel, Ventura County Community Foundation
- Business Leader of the Year: Montecito Bank & Trust
- Founders Award: Rudy Gonzales, Southern California Edison, Class 2, Cohort XXIV
- Ductus Exemplo: Geoff Dean, Retired Ventura County Sheriff
Ventura County Leadership Academy recognizes that leadership is a relational process and that leading at any level within any organization is a choice we must intentionally make.
This event honors community leaders who exemplify these principles in action.
For questions or more information on Sponsorship Opportunities or Congratulatory Ads, please contact:
(805) 665-3504 or info@VCLeadership.org
Join us on Facebook!
No refunds. This is a rain or shine event.